The www.Supersprox.com website promotes products, ideas, activities and achievements of Supersprox, a.s. company and related companies and persons. The website is accessible at no extra charge. The website currently offers no e-commerce or registration functions. We respect your rights on personal data protection as presented in the General Data Protection Regulation.
What personal information do we collect, for what purpose and through which technical means?
The personal information currently collected:
- IP address logging on web server for diagnostic purposes,
Who has access to your information and to whom is it disclosed?
The IP addresses may be potentially disclosed to:
- the server users, authorized employees of company Supersprox Ukraine LLC, Zhytomyr, Ukraine, country outside the EU,
- virtual server provider, company SPOJE.NET s.r.o., Prague, Czech Republic, EU,
- server administrator, Ing. Antonin Fuksa, Prague, Czech Republic, EU.
The traffic cookies are, besides the above, available to Google, Inc., USA, country outside the EU.
How do we protect and safeguard your information?
We pay all reasonable afford to make your data accessible to authorized personnel only.
The virtual server maintained in a secured infrastructure.
The traffic is encrypted by SSL. The certificate is issued by Let’s Encrypt CA.
How long do we keep your data?
The server logs containing IP addresses are deleted after 20 days or less.
We set the traffic cookies period on Google analytics to 14 months, the shortest option.
How can you verify, modify or delete your information?
No personal data that might be subject to verification or modification are currently stored by the website. You, as a natural person, can ask at any moment to be deleted from any list managed by Supersprox, a.s. Please contact us using the email address at the bottom of this text.
Due to the temporary nature of the data automatically collected, the erasure will occur automatically after expiry date. You may also want to delete specific cookies from your browser to achieve the desired erasure of your data. We would also like to bring your attention to Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to prevent your data to be used by Google Analytics.
We would like to remind you that you have following rights:
- right to require access to your personal data,
- right to require rectification,
- right to require erasure,
- right to require restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability,
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority www.uoou.cz.
Controller contact information:
Supersprox, a.s., Masarykova 125, 250 88 Čelákovice, Czech Republic
E-mail address for data protection: gdpr (at) supersprox (.) com